Hi there, this photo is about Hampton Bay Tobago Burgundy Solid Replacement Seat And Back Cushions ( Hampton Bay Chair Cushions #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 870 x 870. It's file size is just 44 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Hampton Bay Chair Cushions.
Hampton Bay Tobago Burgundy Solid Replacement Seat And Back Cushions ( Hampton Bay Chair Cushions #5) Images Gallery
Explanation of Hampton Bay Tobago Burgundy Solid Replacement Seat And Back Cushions
HamptonHamp•ton (hamp′tən),USA pronunciation n.
- Lionel, born 1913, U.S. jazz vibraphonist.Wade (wād),USA pronunciation 1818–1902, Confederate general: U.S. senator 1879–91.
- a city in SE Virginia, on Chesapeake Bay. 122,617.
- a town in SE New Hampshire. 10,493.
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.
BurgundyBur•gun•dy (bûr′gən dē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -dies for 2, 3, 5, adj.
- French, Bourgogne. a region in central France: a former kingdom, duchy, and province.
- wine, of many varieties, red and white, mostly still, full, and dry, produced in the Burgundy region.
- (often l.c.) red wine with similar characteristics made elsewhere.
- (l.c.) a grayish red-brown to dark blackish-purple color.
- Also called Bur′gundy sauce′. a sauce made with red wine and thickened with an espagnole sauce or kneaded butter, served with eggs, meat, fish, or poultry.
- (l.c.) having the color burgundy.
Solidsol•id (sol′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness), as a geometrical body or figure.
- of or pertaining to bodies or figures of three dimensions.
- having the interior completely filled up, free from cavities, or not hollow: a solid piece of chocolate.
- without openings or breaks: a solid wall.
- firm, hard, or compact in substance: solid ground.
- having relative firmness, coherence of particles, or persistence of form, as matter that is not liquid or gaseous: solid particles suspended in a liquid.
- pertaining to such matter: Water in a solid state is ice.
- dense, thick, or heavy in nature or appearance: solid masses of cloud.
- not flimsy, slight, or light, as buildings, furniture, fabrics, or food;
- of a substantial character;
not superficial, trifling, or frivolous: a solid work of scientific scholarship.
- without separation or division;
continuous: a solid row of buildings.
- whole or entire: one solid hour.
- forming the whole;
consisting entirely of one substance or material: solid gold.
- uniform in tone or shades, as a color: a solid blue dress.
- real or genuine: solid comfort.
- sound or reliable, as reasons or arguments: solid facts.
fully reliable or sensible: a solid citizen.
- financially sound or strong: Our company is solid.
- cubic: A solid foot contains 1728 solid inches.
- written without a hyphen, as a compound word.
- having the lines not separated by leads, or having few open spaces, as type or printing.
- thorough, vigorous, great, big, etc. (with emphatic force, often after good): a good solid blow.
- firmly united or consolidated: a solid combination.
- united or unanimous in opinion, policy, etc.
- on a friendly, favorable, or advantageous footing (often prec. by in): He was in solid with her parents.
- excellent, esp. musically.
- a body or object having three dimensions (length, breadth, and thickness).
- a solid substance or body;
a substance exhibiting rigidity.
Replacementre•place•ment (ri plās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of replacing.
- a person or thing that replaces another: summer replacements for vacationing staff; a replacement for a broken dish.
- a sailor, soldier, or airman assigned to fill a vacancy in a military unit.
- Also called metasomatism. the process of practically simultaneous removal and deposition by which a new mineral grows in the body of an old one.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Cushionscush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Many Hampton Bay Tobago Burgundy Solid Replacement Seat And Back Cushions ( Hampton Bay Chair Cushions #5) made of lumber, a little distinctive from the current coffee table that's usually made of light steel such as aluminum and stainless steel or even a blend of hardwood. Contemporary coffee table has many varieties, the majority of the modern coffee table does not have four legs, a distinctive contemporary coffeetable is derived from a type that was unique.
The perfect blend of products and floors, engaging one to utilize a contemporary coffee table as furniture while in livingroom minimalist or the family area. Developed Hampton Bay Tobago Burgundy Solid Replacement Seat And Back Cushions ( Hampton Bay Chair Cushions #5) with drawers for storage is made using a corner beneath the desk to save the Television publications, distant, small kids gadgets or newspapers.
You can set a modern coffee-table facing the sofa or in a corner close to the window. You'll be able to have a cup of coffee using a pal or family member while viewing TV or studying the paper or spend your times to play chess together.